November 22, 2010

Rugged and Shabby Frames

I love frames! I've found some really great frames lately and paired them with some of my new prints. My new favorite frame maker is ArtCityFrames on Etsy. Her frames are solid wood and have great details. If your looking for something salvaged and even more rugged, than Foundre Frames is awesome. You won't get the same frame twice. His frames are only available wholesale, unless you can find them at retail shops.

I've paired some special frames with prints that will make great ready-to-hang gifts for outdoor enthusiasts and gardeners. Check out my Etsy shop for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

Eucalyptus 8x10 botanical print framed in Foundre frame

Clover 8x10 botanical print framed in cottage style frame from ArtCityFrames

Lenten Rose No. 6 botanical print framed in cottage style frame from ArtCityFrames